Success Story – Legal structuring and investment diversification
At Trusted Advisors our clients have different profiles and goals. This is the success story of an entrepreneur who managed to shape his business and diversify his investments. Together with his friends he opened a company in which he was very successful. However, the business had no legal structure, nor did it have clear objectives or established policies on the profits to which each partner was entitled.
With the assessment and advisory services of Trusted Advisors, not only did they create an investment policy, but also a dividend policy, which allowed them to distribute 40% of the profits among the partners and reinvest the remaining 60% in improvements to the company.
In five years, they bought their own office, as well as new equipment to expand the range of products and services offered and, in addition to being friends, strengthened their relationship as partners in the same company.
The business they founded some time ago was formalized and developed a robust structure with easy access to financial solutions.
Allow us to support you!
Contact us, an advisor will get in touch with you
More success stories
Success Story - Doctor managed to grow his wealthAt Trusted Advisors our clients have different profiles and goals. This is the success story of a young doctor who grew his wealth through effort and commitment. He studied medicine at the university and became a...
Success Story - Family business achieved a generational policy and legacy structureAt Trusted Advisors our clients have different profiles and goals. This is the story of a family business that started with few resources and involved all family members until it became...
Success Story - Company was able to become financially up to date and reinvent itselfAt Trusted Advisors our clients have different profiles and goals. This is the story of a company whose initial diagnosis yielded unpaid fines, as well as financial, legal, tax, and...